Thanks for choosing a Bitubo product (the “Product”) to equip your motorcycle. For your safety it is important to: (i) install the shock absorber at a specialized center, (ii)carry out a functional check every 12 months and (iii) after 24 months have the shock absorber serviced at an Official Bitubo Service Center (“CTB”). The conventional warranty for Bitubo Products (“Warranty”) is valid for a period of 24 months from the date stated on the purchase document (receipt, purchase invoice). If it cannot be found, it is possible to trace the production batch and the date of manufacture by means of the serial number on the label (see Figure below). In this case, the Product Warranty is valid for 24 months from the date of manufacture and cannot be extended.
Warning: It is necessary to keep the label attached to the original packaging which shows the serial number of the Product purchased.
The Warranty only applies to functional and/or material defects attributable to Bitubo. The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the Product found to be defective, and excludes any right to compensation for damages. In the event of a defect, please fill out a RMA Request Form here: https://bitubousa.myshopify.com/pages/support
The Warranty does not apply in the following cases:
• Products whose installation and/or removal has not been carried out at a CTB or by a professional in the field with proven experience and, in any case, in compliance with the instructions provided by Bitubo in relation to the storage and/or assembly and/or maintenance and/or disassembly of the Product;
• Products mounted on vehicles other than those indicated in the Bitubo catalog;
• Abnormal effort, negligent or improper use of the Product;
• Accident and/or collision damage;
• Products or parts of them on which repairs or modifications have been carried out by the customer or by third parties other than a CTB;
• Costs of installing and removing the Product;
• Costs of transporting the Product to a CTB for which Bitubo has not found any
• Parts of the Product subject to wear and tear such as, but not limited to, bushings, ORs, dust scrapers, oil seals, pads, lubricants and topping up operations;
• Damage to surface treatments and/or coatings of the Product such as anodizing,
painting, etc. and/or discoloration of the paints;
• Products used in competitions or other similar uses such as trade shows, stunts.
Long Life Warranty
The Warranty may be extended beyond the first 24 months for the following 24 months or for up to a maximum of 6 years only if a periodic overhaul is carried out by a CTB before the expiry of each warranty period, and worn parts of the Product are replaced (“Extended Warranty”). Such an overhaul is aimed at maintaining the Product’s functionality over time. The same coverage and limitations as specified in paragraph 1 above for the standard warranty applies to the Extended Warranty.
Care and Precautions to preserve finishes
Clean regularly chrome plated parts to prevent them from rusting. When washing the vehicle, NEVER point the high-pressure water jet at the shock absorber body or head or the adjustments. Use only water and mild soap; NEVER use products containing harsh detergents.